Cape Verde Shopping Tips by tere1 Top 5 Page for this destination
Cape Verde Shopping: 3 reviews and 1 photos
Santa Maria do Sal is a very small and modest village. There are no good shops, so if you are after shopping, forget it! You can though buy some local crafts, necklaces, bracelets there. Many people from senegal also go to the beach and try to sell them.
Theme: Local Craft
More Reviews (13)
tere1's Related Pages
Cape Verde Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cape Verde - Sal Island"
- "NEED ANY HELP?"
- "Cape Verde - an unique african culture"
- "Cabo Verde"
- "Wanna see a different place?"
- "Boavista & friends: turtles islands !!!"
- "Cabo Verde, lovely islands in the Atlantic"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cape Verde
- Hotels in Cape Verde
- Transportation in Cape Verde
- Nightlife in Cape Verde
- Restaurants in Cape Verde
- Shopping in Cape Verde
- Warnings and Dangers in Cape Verde
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cape Verde
- 14 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Cape Verde?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cape Verde
Top 10 Pages
- Indonesia Intro, 16 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 30 reviews, 35 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ko Samui Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pipa Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Verde Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Goa Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parati Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues