"Sonoma" Top 5 Page for this destination Sonoma by tere1
Sonoma Travel Guide: 272 reviews and 657 photos
Sonoma is a lovely small town located in the Wine Country region, in Northern California. It's a good base for visiting the wineries around .
I stayed there for a couple of days during my visit to California and found it a very laidback and relaxing town , with a beautiful square, cute shops and nice restaurants.
- Pros:Cute, laidback, with lovely landscapes around it.
- In a nutshell:Beautiful Wine Country!
As I was wandering through Sonoma town I came across a funny store. A patisserie for dogs! It's true. They had beautiful... more travel advice
Visitors to the Ledson Winery Marketplace are treated to a true sensory feast. Chef John Hallgrimson chooses from the... more travel advice
tere1's Related Pages
Sonoma Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sonoma - Heart of the Wine Country"
- "Sonoma is Fine Even Without the Wine"
- "SONOMA. THE VALLEY OF THE MOON"
- "Sonoma Valley Bubblegum Blues"
- "Moon full of wine!"
- "Sonoma Valley"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sonoma
- Hotels in Sonoma
- Transportation in Sonoma
- Nightlife in Sonoma
- Restaurants in Sonoma
- Shopping in Sonoma
- Warnings and Dangers in Sonoma
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sonoma
- 7 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Sonoma?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sonoma
Photos in SonomaSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Indonesia Intro, 16 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 30 reviews, 35 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ko Samui Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pipa Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Verde Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Goa Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parati Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues