Bratislava Warnings Or Dangers Tips by Skipka Top 5 Page for this destination
Bratislava Warnings and Dangers: 57 reviews and 26 photos
It is really very unpleasant situation when someone steals you money especially if you're on holiday. I should kill someone if it happened to me... Be carefull wherever you go especially when you will see larger group of Gipsies. They already have their developed tactics how to catch your attention and then they will take your money. Beware when there is a big qurrell around you or if they are too close to you, crowded places are especially successful. When something like this happened to you there is little chance to get back your money because they are organized and wallets are going from hand to hand so no policeman can prove the crime. Be careful. Don't take this tip like racistic... it has nothing to do with it, it's pure reality in city...
Just a simple advise ;) Never exchange money in the streets, it is definitely unsure if you will get the right banknotes :) and how much. There is an exchange office in every simple bank (and Bratislava has them as the whole Switzerland LOL ) so exchange them in the exchange offices and banks. Try to surf more banks before exchange there should be a little difference in the amount of money you can get.
well, take grandfather's car if possible ;) or the ugliest car available. There can happen your nice car can be stolen. Then when buying stuff in shops, take care if the prices are the same as written or seen before and you pay the right amount of money.
More Reviews (124)
- See All For those who like to compare
- See All Closest to the Railway station
- See All A boat in Devin
- See All Slavin - the Monument of Soviet Soldiers
- See All Don't miss Hummus or other great dishes
- See All Kapitulska Street
Skipka's Related Pages
Bratislava Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vitajte v Bratislave !"
- "Bratislava - My Hometown"
- "Bratislava - Gateway to the Little Carpathians"
- "Bratislava - Proud to play second fiddle"
- "Bratislava - The smallest big city"
- "Bratislava - The Beauty on the Danube"
- "Bratislava - cozy and small capital of Slovakia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bratislava
- Hotels in Bratislava
- Transportation in Bratislava
- Nightlife in Bratislava
- Restaurants in Bratislava
- Shopping in Bratislava
- Warnings and Dangers in Bratislava
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bratislava
- 127 Reviews
- 165 Photos
- 23 Forum posts
- 85 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Bratislava?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bratislava
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bratislava Intro, 127 reviews, 165 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovakia Intro, 83 reviews, 99 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 37 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Matala Intro, 23 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 33 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vysoke Tatry Intro, 17 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tulln Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Knosos Intro, 23 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heraklion Intro, 22 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bronze Statues- 70 Reviews, 119 Photos
- Bratislava Castle- 101 Reviews, 205 Photos
- Churches- 72 Reviews, 132 Photos
- Old Town- 54 Reviews, 109 Photos
- St. Michael's Gate- 56 Reviews, 88 Photos
- Nový Most- 53 Reviews, 89 Photos
- Primate's Palace- 30 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Hviezdoslav Square- 23 Reviews, 32 Photos
- Devin Castle- 19 Reviews, 36 Photos
- Town Hall- 54 Reviews, 83 Photos
See All Bratislava Things to Do