"Aloha Molokai" Top 5 Page for this destination Molokai by dovalyn
Molokai Travel Guide: 116 reviews and 200 photos
sweet smelling plumerias, no stop light, one movie house, onolicious (good) food and "go slow" because that's the way life is on Molokai! The most hawaiian of all the islands or "the friendly island"
- Pros:friendly local people, great food, spectacular sunsets and balmy nights
- Cons:very laid back so "go slow"
- In a nutshell:if you want total solitude, come to Molokai
just your basic precautions....please be aware of the ocean as it can change anytime. respect the people and the... more travel advice
You will find many beaches on Molokai and some of them you will hardly see a soul. Beaches here are not like the sardine... more travel advice
dovalyn's Related Pages
Molokai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The More Hawaiian Island"
- "Molokai - "The Friendly Island""
- "Molokai: An Island Lost in Time"
- "Aloha Molokai"
- "Live Aloha"
- "The "forgotten" island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Molokai
- Hotels in Molokai
- Transportation in Molokai
- Nightlife in Molokai
- Restaurants in Molokai
- Shopping in Molokai
- Warnings and Dangers in Molokai
- See All...
Explore the World
- Saint Lucia
- Independant State of Samoa
- Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut
- Antigua Guatemala
- Stepaside Hotels
- Rehoboth Beach
- Manolo Fortich Hotels
- Lausanne Hotels
- Seney National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Peace Arch State Park Hotels
- Strasbourg Hotels
- Lac d' Artouste
Badges & Stats in Molokai
- 14 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Molokai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Molokai
Top 5 Pages
- Caye Caulker Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- Koror Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- St. John's Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Molokai Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- Pacifica Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos