"Pacifica" Pacifica by dovalyn
Pacifica Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 30 photos
My name is Dovalyn and I used to live in the small town of Pacifica located on the Pacific Coast just outside of San Francisco. It's a nice quiet town known for it's picturesque beaches, shops and food. The weather here is mostly coastal fog which lingers well into the valleys. It is rapidly growing in population and you can tell from the traffic during school hours. We do see the sun once in a while and for those of us that live here, we cherish our environment. My son goes to High School here and i love seeing the dramatic ocean view as I drive into the area.
If you don't want to travel too far to Sonoma or the Napa Valley, just down the road (about 1/2 hour's drive), we have... more travel advice
Samtrans is the mode of transportation in and around Pacifica. Bus schedules are frequent during the early morning and... more travel advice
dovalyn's Related Pages
Pacifica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pacifica: Worth A Visit Along Highway 1"
- "Home with a Capital H"
- "Pacifica and Devil's Slide"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pacifica
- Hotels in Pacifica
- Transportation in Pacifica
- Restaurants in Pacifica
- Warnings and Dangers in Pacifica
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pacifica
- 10 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Pacifica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pacifica
Photos in PacificaSee All Photos (6)
Top 5 Pages
- Caye Caulker Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- Koror Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- St. John's Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Molokai Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- Pacifica Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
Latest Pacifica hotel reviews
- Holiday Inn Exp Stes Pacifica (519 Nick Gust Way )
- 181 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013