"Corner of the world" Koror by dovalyn
Koror Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 35 photos
Koror, the rock islands. The name sounds as beautiful as her islands. Hundreds of mushroomed like outcrops formed hundreds of years ago carved out by the wind, waves and coral eating creatures. Atop the coral limestone formations grow thick forests of trees and lush vegetation in an explosion of liquid blue green colors in an oasis of Eden.
- Pros:Swimming in this garden of Eden, sunscreen, drink water
- Cons:not having enough water, no beer, running out of camera space!
- In a nutshell:Wickedly beautiful!
Rolling back packs, duffel bags or roller bags T-shirt, tank tops, shorts, a waterproof windbreaker, water shoes,... more travel advice
During the time that I travelled to Koror, I did not come upon any type of activity that would put me in danger nor did... more travel advice
dovalyn's Related Pages
Koror Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Palau and the Pacific Theater"
- "Corner of the world"
- "Rock islands (state of Koror)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Koror
- Hotels in Koror
- Transportation in Koror
- Restaurants in Koror
- Warnings and Dangers in Koror
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Koror
- 7 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Koror?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Koror
Top 5 Pages
- Caye Caulker Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- Koror Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- St. John's Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Molokai Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- Pacifica Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos