"Tallinn - The medieval city" Tallinn County by Max1977

Tallinn County Travel Guide: 974 reviews and 1,819 photos

Hello guys and girls!!! Today I?ve decided to write down everything I remember about my trip in Tallinn. I hope that my description can help you to have a small idea of this city. To be precise I?ve been 2 times there but twice was surely the best. First thing you have to know is that there is a big difference if you visit this country in summer or in winter. Summer in Tallinn isn?t so hot like in other european countries. Temperature isn?t never over than 25 C. Climate is enough damp and weather can change suddenly in one hour. Rain can fall down suddenly even if 30 minutes before you?ve been looking the sky before to go out with your friends. Last time when I visited Estonia was in winter. Would you like to know what was my first thought when I went out from the plane? Ok. You?ll know it. For few seconds I thought: ?Oh my God, why I stay here?? ,hey!!! You?ll not believe me, temperature was only ? 20 C!!!! Brrrrrrr. But best surprice was when I opened my bag to take my winter hat. I was so unhappy when I understood that I forgot it in Italy. So .... I reccomend you , if you are going to visit ?Eesti? in winter and you don?t want to freeze any part of your body, you?ve to be sure that you put all neccessary clothes in your suitcase.
Visit Tallinn in Winter, in Summer or whenever you want, this medieval city will astonish you, believe me!!

• Intro Written Aug 9, 2002

“Hasta la victoria, siempre!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Tallinn County

Have you been to Tallinn County?

Latest Activity in Tallinn County