"Atienza" Atienza by El_Sueco
Atienza Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 28 photos
A panoramic view over the village.
More pictures will come, but it will take some time ...
Coming up, is Castillo Roquero, some churches and some general views.
This picture show the Iglesia de San Bartolome, now a museum.
There are some towers left from the old city wall, they are situated outside the circultous street (Carrt. Berlanga) "below" the village.
Photo taken near Iglesia de San Bartolome.
Beautiful church, now a museum. Unfortunately closed at our visit. more travel advice
This have been (is?) a house of the upper class, it has the coat-of-arms over the portal. Such a house is called "Casa... more travel advice
El_Sueco's Related Pages
Atienza Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Atienza
- 15 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Atienza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Atienza
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lima Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 38 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 46 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiruna Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arvika Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cusco Intro, 23 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malmslätt Intro, 24 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Talavera de la Reina Intro, 11 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sandoval Intro, 7 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ávila de los Caballeros Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues