"Chinchón" Top 5 Page for this destination Chinchón by El_Sueco
Chinchón Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 114 photos
A medieval pictoresque village with a classic central square surrounded by white houses and narrow streets.
The houses with 234 wooden balconys at the square are worth seeing. The oldest houses were built in 15th century.
The medieval square, the historical houses with balconys and the church behind, a classical village made like they ought to be made.
(Picture somewhat disturbed by the bull fighting fences, that had not been taken away after the fights)
Walking around in the village you will pass along some special shops. In this bakery they make some figurative and... more travel advice
In the house with this sign (between the church and the main square) did the famous artist Francisco Goya live when he... more travel advice
El_Sueco's Related Pages
Chinchón Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""La muy noble y muy leal ciudad de Chinchon.""
- "Tan cerca y tan lejos"
- "The town of Chinchón"
- "Visit Plaza Mayor (you can even park there!)"
- "Strolling around Chinchón"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chinchón
- Hotels in Chinchón
- Transportation in Chinchón
- Restaurants in Chinchón
- Shopping in Chinchón
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chinchón
- 9 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Chinchón?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chinchón
Photos in ChinchónSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lima Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 38 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 46 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiruna Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arvika Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cusco Intro, 23 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malmslätt Intro, 24 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Talavera de la Reina Intro, 11 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sandoval Intro, 7 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ávila de los Caballeros Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues