Frigiliana Things to Do Tips by El_Sueco
Frigiliana Things to Do: 50 reviews and 111 photos
On some houses there are twelve historical plaques that tell you the history of the cruel battle at Frigiliana.
(will add more info later)
Directions: Get the map at the tourist office at the "main entry" to the town.
The tourist office is located just near the main entry to the town. Go there to get you a city map, so you can decide to visit the west or the east part of the village. The streets are made for walking ...
This is the local place for the governing authorities. Besides of the church and the main square this is an important point in the city. Always with local flags.
El_Sueco's Related Pages
Frigiliana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Frigiliana a beautiful white village on a mountain"
- "One of the most beautiful Andalusian cities"
- "The prettiest village in Andalucía"
- "PICTURESQUE FRIGILIANA"
- "Once, this was a Moorish village........"
- "Frigiliana. A place of hills."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Frigiliana
- Hotels in Frigiliana
- Transportation in Frigiliana
- Restaurants in Frigiliana
- Shopping in Frigiliana
- Warnings and Dangers in Frigiliana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Frigiliana
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (116)
Have you been to Frigiliana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frigiliana
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lima Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 38 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 46 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiruna Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arvika Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cusco Intro, 23 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malmslätt Intro, 24 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Talavera de la Reina Intro, 11 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sandoval Intro, 7 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ávila de los Caballeros Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues