"Mérida" Top 5 Page for this destination Mérida by El_Sueco
Mérida Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 213 photos
Mérida has been declared World Heritage.
At the same time as our visit there was a choir that took the opportunity to sing, standing on the scene.
What an acoustic experience! Thanks folk, we did like it! Hurrey!
If you are a member of a choir and make this visit with your group, please sing something to give an unforgettable memory to other visitants!
Spacious pizzeria-restaurante with a friendly approach. Decorations remaind you of the Roman time. In the floor there is... more travel advice
Circular vaults was a new technique that the Roman did create more travel advice
El_Sueco's Related Pages
Mérida Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ROME? NO, MERIDA"
- "Merida - Roman Capital of Lusitania"
- "more roman ruins to run rabid after!!"
- ""Augusta Emerita""
- "worth while visiting roman site"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mérida
- Hotels in Mérida
- Transportation in Mérida
- Nightlife in Mérida
- Restaurants in Mérida
- Warnings and Dangers in Mérida
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mérida
- 12 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Mérida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mérida
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lima Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 38 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 46 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiruna Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arvika Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cusco Intro, 23 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malmslätt Intro, 24 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Talavera de la Reina Intro, 11 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sandoval Intro, 7 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ávila de los Caballeros Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues