"Patones de Arriba" Patones by El_Sueco
Patones Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos
This is a small village, frequently visited by people living in Madrid on Saturday and Sunday. There are many restaurants with good food.
The streets are very narrow and with great inclination. You have better leave your car as soon as possible.
When going up from Patones de Abajo to Patones de Arriba you will pass the water transportation system by Canal Isabel II. There are several water pumping stations connected to steel tubes of great dimension.
Very small and narrow streets.
El_Sueco's Related Pages
Patones Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Patones
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Patones?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Patones
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lima Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 38 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 46 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiruna Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arvika Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cusco Intro, 23 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malmslätt Intro, 24 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Talavera de la Reina Intro, 11 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sandoval Intro, 7 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ávila de los Caballeros Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues