"Gotland" Gotland by El_Sueco
Gotland Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 201 photos
Look at my travellog. It has pictures taken 1979, black and white, but the motifs are still there to see.
We did 'cover' the island on one day, running 400 km around the periferi by car, stopping here and there to take photos. I was sitting in the back seat reading the tourist manual.
In Slite we ate a typical Swedish dish, the 'Janssons frestelse' (The Jansson' temptation) made of potatoes and anchovy, which since have been one of my favorite dishes - but the Slite one, was the best ever.
On Gotland there are several places with an abondance of rauks, the stone whitness from an older time, when land was on... more travel advice
There are many churches at Gotland. They are built of stone, they are very old and inside there are often lime mural... more travel advice
El_Sueco's Related Pages
Gotland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Magic island"
- "Gotland, Visby!"
- "Gotland and its hanseatic capital Visby"
- "Sightseeing on Gotland in black and white"
- "What a surprise!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gotland
- Hotels in Gotland
- Transportation in Gotland
- Restaurants in Gotland
- Shopping in Gotland
- Warnings and Dangers in Gotland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gotland
- 5 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (116)
Have you been to Gotland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gotland
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lima Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 38 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 46 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiruna Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arvika Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cusco Intro, 23 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malmslätt Intro, 24 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Talavera de la Reina Intro, 11 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sandoval Intro, 7 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ávila de los Caballeros Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues