"Kristianstad" Kristianstad by El_Sueco
Kristianstad Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 31 photos
This is an example from south Sweden of good housing.
Why do I show this? Well, there was great effort to build good houses (after some "scandals" with humidity damages etc in various parts of Sweden, and various building companies too).
The material in the houses were choosen not to affect the people who should live there. Electric wiring was made in a special way etc. Economically the result was that this concient way of building, did not effect the building costs so much.
When i walked around here taking photos, they thought I was the water meter man(!), but I had to deny that. Nice houses though!
I did spend some months in my youth in Kristianstad, so it is nice to bee back for a small walk around there. See t-log.
I myself always like to see pictures of living houses. South part of Sweden is very nice in summer.
Kristianstad University, established in 1977, is one of the newest Swedish universities. Higher education in the region is, however, much older.
Programmes and courses are offered in the humanities, social, natural, behavioural and health sciences, business administration and engineering.
The main campus is situated just outside Kristianstad town centre. Originally it was built 1923 as a military academy. The buildings are now transformed to a modern university.
The university is very near located to the houses above.
El_Sueco's Related Pages
Kristianstad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Former Denmark... :-)"
- "A lively commercial town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kristianstad
- Transportation in Kristianstad
- Restaurants in Kristianstad
- Warnings and Dangers in Kristianstad
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kristianstad
- 1 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Kristianstad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kristianstad
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lima Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 38 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 46 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiruna Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arvika Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cusco Intro, 23 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malmslätt Intro, 24 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Talavera de la Reina Intro, 11 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sandoval Intro, 7 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ávila de los Caballeros Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues