"Landfjärden" Landfjärden by El_Sueco
Landfjärden Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
Landfjärden is situated along the main road from Stockholm to Nynäshamn.
Close to Landfjärden is the Häringe castle, a nice place to make a visit to. Take a tour to the castle and eat something. The ostrich is fairly good.
If it is a sunny day it is nice to take a coffe in the garden close to the swimming pool.
(For persons interested in all details of unjudgeable value, I can tell you that the Swedish pagan for Miss World some years ago took place in this castle . 10-15 girls lived together for one week and the "best" one was choosen. The girls did different contests, and this resulted in some number of programs in the television. Well, nowadays they make programs about everything, so why not...)
There is also a petrol station in Landfjärden (I will supply with photo later), often the main reason to make a stop here. It is up on the hill and you can´t miss it.
Now to my reason to make a Landfjärden page:
When coming from Stockholm with car, you pass Landfjärden and just after leaving the village you will see a sign saying: "Fornminne" (memory from the past).
It will point you to the Hammersta castle ruin, a surprisingly beautiful ruin out in the crops.
The distance from the main road to the ruin is more or less 2 km and it may be judged as a trip for the entusiast.
El_Sueco's Related Pages
Landfjärden Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Landfjärden
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (116)
Have you been to Landfjärden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Landfjärden
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lima Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 38 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 46 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiruna Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arvika Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cusco Intro, 23 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malmslätt Intro, 24 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Talavera de la Reina Intro, 11 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sandoval Intro, 7 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ávila de los Caballeros Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues