"Trosa" Trosa by El_Sueco
Trosa Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 10 photos
Trosa is a summer city. In summer the population duplicates (or triplicates).
The distance to Stockholm is about 1 hour with car, so there are people who lives in Trosa and works in Stockholm, the lucky ones do have a over-night room in Stockholm and returns on Saturday-Sunday.
This is a traditional small city with small wooden houses in the centre of the city.
The construction of houses in the center parts of the city is regulated hardly, not to destroy the image of the city.
Outside the city center there are new houses of other types.
Many people living in Trosa do have their small boats parked in this canal (river).
It is possible to go by boat to Trosa, as the Baltic Sea enters into the city.
In the middle of the city there are two guest-harbour, one small very central and the other a bit bigger some houndred meters away.
In summer if you go here, you will meet a very peculiar and friendly small town.
El_Sueco's Related Pages
Trosa Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Trosa
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (116)
Have you been to Trosa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trosa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lima Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 38 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 46 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiruna Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arvika Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cusco Intro, 23 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malmslätt Intro, 24 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Talavera de la Reina Intro, 11 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sandoval Intro, 7 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ávila de los Caballeros Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues