"Centro Piscicola "El Ingenio"" Ingenio by El_Sueco
Ingenio Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 8 photos
A visit to a trout cultivation in Ingenio.
Here are 75 baisins irrigated by the river Chiapuquio.
Here you can see the growth of the trouts, first as small fishes in nursery baisins and then moved step by step to other baisins as they grow and get bigger and bigger.
The fish cultivated is a trout, the most spread of the salmon fishes, called "Arco Iris" (Rainbow).
In the last baisin, they can be caught (by the seller) and payed for. The small sign to the left is the entrance to where you buy the fish, that part is only for customers, but I show you a picture in the tip, nevertheless.
Here are some small trouts. The even smaller are inside some nurseries, where you only can catch a climpse of them.
This trout cultivation place seems to be a popular place for visiting. The baisins are placed in what you can call a... more travel advice
The small trouts are kept in nursery houses with good control of light and temperature. Soon they will move to more... more travel advice
El_Sueco's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Ingenio
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Ingenio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ingenio
Photos in IngenioSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lima Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 38 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 46 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiruna Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arvika Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cusco Intro, 23 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malmslätt Intro, 24 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Talavera de la Reina Intro, 11 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sandoval Intro, 7 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ávila de los Caballeros Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues