"Tipón" Oropesa by El_Sueco
Oropesa Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 20 photos
Tipón is situated near to Oropesa, some 3 km away. From the small village Tipón it is an hour´s climb up to the ruins, you have better take a taxi directly up the rather steep road.
It starts at the top with one conduct, that later duplicates, then to four conducts, which lead the water to the terraces.
- Pros:Imposing irrigation system
- Cons:Normally not included in tourist tours.
- In a nutshell:Beautiful constructions on top of the montain.
El_Sueco's Related Pages
Oropesa Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oropesa
- 1 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Oropesa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oropesa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lima Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 38 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 46 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiruna Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arvika Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cusco Intro, 23 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malmslätt Intro, 24 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Talavera de la Reina Intro, 11 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sandoval Intro, 7 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ávila de los Caballeros Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues