"Lago Sandoval" Sandoval by El_Sueco
Sandoval Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 45 photos
Note that this is no zoological garden!
Why do I say that. You can be lucky to see the animals you want to study, but you may also have bad luck. Animals do not act as you tell them.
Saying that, being here 4-5 days I saw an aboundance of birds, caymans, insects and interresting plants.
(Photo shows souvenir bird made of balsa wood).
In the lake there are great caymans, those I did not see. There are also the giant utter (5 animals), those I did not see either.
In the forrest there are five monkey families, I did hear them yell in the night. I could spot at three times one/two monkeys from two or three of these monkey groups. Two monkeys came "walking" 20 meters above us when we were looking at some colibries at a sugar recipient (see photo in tip).
(I am not finished with this page yet)
My photos are taken with a small compact camera or with my digital camera.
I had no tele lens, just a 3-4 times zoom. Therefore the quality is not always so good. But I show them to give a hint of what you probably will see.
Watching the birds I also used a binocular, one that enlarged 10 times and one that enlarged 2-3 times. I found the "small one" better to use.
Your guide will tell you where the spider is. They seem to always appear at the same place, near their nest/hiding... more travel advice
These fishing birds do like to sit in the sun to dry their fethers. Someone told me they have to do that as they do lack... more travel advice
El_Sueco's Related Pages
Sandoval Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Sandoval
- Hotels in Sandoval
- Transportation in Sandoval
- Nightlife in Sandoval
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sandoval
- 7 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Sandoval?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sandoval
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lima Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 38 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 46 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiruna Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arvika Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cusco Intro, 23 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malmslätt Intro, 24 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Talavera de la Reina Intro, 11 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sandoval Intro, 7 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ávila de los Caballeros Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues