"Urubamba" Urubamba by El_Sueco
Urubamba Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 3 photos
Urubamba is also called the Sacred Valley of the Incas (where Ollantaytambo, Yucay, Calca, Pisac, etc are located)
This is a fertil valley where the best choclo (corn/maiz) in the world grows.
Make a stop in this valley, visit some restaurant and go to the Pisac market.
This is Pisac. This way you will enter the Urubamba valley if you come from Cusco in bus or car/taxi.
In Pisac there is the ruins (not seen by me) and the market.
The river is the Urubamba river, that starts somewhere near Puno, passes Urubamba valley, Macchu Picchu and then continues and forms the Amazon river.
- In a nutshell:The Sacred Valley - a most beautiful place!
El_Sueco's Related Pages
Urubamba Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Urubamba
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Urubamba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Urubamba
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lima Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 38 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 46 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiruna Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arvika Intro, 33 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cusco Intro, 23 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malmslätt Intro, 24 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Talavera de la Reina Intro, 11 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sandoval Intro, 7 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ávila de los Caballeros Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues