"This was an amazing surprise" Lanai by whitneyone
Lanai Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 145 photos
We went to snorkel and found out how the rich folk spend their money.
I want to be a rich folk.
Two incredible hotels on the ENTIRE ISLAND. A local told us the population is around 2,000. But they are starting to build housing, so it will probably change. But we understand the locals are in favor of it, as there are not many jobs here.
The service is amazing, the hotels are beautiful. This is pristine beauty.
- Pros:Unmatched beauty?
- Cons:Very expensive to sleep here
- In a nutshell:Blown away
I understand the later in the day you return to Maui, the choppier the seas. Keep that in mind. we took the 4:30 back... more travel advice
After our trip into town for lunch, which somehow we missed. I was FAMISHED. Waitress brought me bread and apoligized... more travel advice
whitneyone's Related Pages
Lanai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "This was an amazing surprise"
- "Two Days in Lana'i"
- "Pineapple City or the Porkchop Island"
- "The Pineapple Island"
- "Lanai city monkey"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lanai
- Hotels in Lanai
- Transportation in Lanai
- Nightlife in Lanai
- Restaurants in Lanai
- Warnings and Dangers in Lanai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lanai
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Lanai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lanai
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maui Intro, 87 reviews, 82 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Playa del Carmen Intro, 78 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akumal Intro, 26 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Lucia Intro, 25 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Majahual Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 14 reviews, 11 photos
- Tulum Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Lanai Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.