"B L A N K E N B E R G E.....The North Sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Blankenberge by kylian74

Blankenberge Travel Guide: 72 reviews and 224 photos

......Again Blankenberge

We visit Blankenberge frequently in the summer and never in the winter, simply because we just love the seaside that plentifull of restaurant not far along the shore " the seafront "....well, we don't actually swim here, I find it the water is a bit cold, but some people do! many of them goes here for sunbathing, some water sport/games, dining in and strolling.

BLANKENBERGE is a kind of ' Resort Town' with it's busy downtown streets, lots of shops!!....there is Casino adjacent to the seafront and a large Pier.

Beach walking

I love walking along the shore with family or friends....sorry to this attire on photo, i am not into swimming but that day we went to Blankenberge to walk around and dine in to the seafront restaurant.....In summer, this place becomes crowded, many locals and tourists visit this place....we came here a often as we can, hubby's one of his dream is to have at least 1 apartment unit here for summer getaways in Belgium.

14 August....again in Blankenberge

It was unexpected, Vangie..my cousin who lives in germany together with her swedish boyfriend went to Belgium the day before...their stay was only for 2 days due to Kjell ( her boyfriend ) job in Ghent, so the time was limited to see some places of begium. I thought of bringing them to the seaside which is happened! I'm happy they like it....Kjell had swim for only a few minutes, because he came late after 7 in the evening from work, and that time no one was allowed to swim anymore but he really Want to Do and feel the water. I was with Vangie for the whole day.
This was thier photo together....looks very romantic with the sunset.

• Pros:The sea, sun, restaurant and cafes hunting, walking along the beach
  • Cons:It can be over crowded in the summer
  • In a nutshell:The North Sea from Blankenberge, Belgium
  • Last visit to Blankenberge: Aug 2003
  • Intro Updated Aug 15, 2003

kylian74

“Explorations definitely travels!”

Badges & Stats in Blankenberge

Have you been to Blankenberge?

Latest Activity in Blankenberge