"B L A N K E N B E R G E.....The North Sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Blankenberge by kylian74
Blankenberge Travel Guide: 72 reviews and 224 photos
We visit Blankenberge frequently in the summer and never in the winter, simply because we just love the seaside that plentifull of restaurant not far along the shore " the seafront "....well, we don't actually swim here, I find it the water is a bit cold, but some people do! many of them goes here for sunbathing, some water sport/games, dining in and strolling.
BLANKENBERGE is a kind of ' Resort Town' with it's busy downtown streets, lots of shops!!....there is Casino adjacent to the seafront and a large Pier.
I love walking along the shore with family or friends....sorry to this attire on photo, i am not into swimming but that day we went to Blankenberge to walk around and dine in to the seafront restaurant.....In summer, this place becomes crowded, many locals and tourists visit this place....we came here a often as we can, hubby's one of his dream is to have at least 1 apartment unit here for summer getaways in Belgium.
It was unexpected, Vangie..my cousin who lives in germany together with her swedish boyfriend went to Belgium the day before...their stay was only for 2 days due to Kjell ( her boyfriend ) job in Ghent, so the time was limited to see some places of begium. I thought of bringing them to the seaside which is happened! I'm happy they like it....Kjell had swim for only a few minutes, because he came late after 7 in the evening from work, and that time no one was allowed to swim anymore but he really Want to Do and feel the water. I was with Vangie for the whole day.
This was thier photo together....looks very romantic with the sunset.
- Pros:The sea, sun, restaurant and cafes hunting, walking along the beach
- Cons:It can be over crowded in the summer
- In a nutshell:The North Sea from Blankenberge, Belgium
Walking along the ' seadike' that's what actually the way belgian people call....where you can see many terrace... more travel advice
kylian74's Related Pages
Blankenberge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "B L A N K E N B E R G E.....The North Sea"
- "Not far from home, but very beautiful"
- "Blankenberge-a daytrip to the belgian coast"
- "Highrisers parallel to the Northsea"
- "Sand and sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Blankenberge
- Hotels in Blankenberge
- Transportation in Blankenberge
- Nightlife in Blankenberge
- Restaurants in Blankenberge
- Shopping in Blankenberge
- Warnings and Dangers in Blankenberge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Blankenberge
- 21 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Blankenberge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Blankenberge
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 42 reviews, 76 photos, 4 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 21 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Aalst Intro, 18 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bodie Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philippines Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ternate Intro, 25 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blankenberge Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cologne Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue