"B r u s s e l s" Brussels by kylian74
Brussels Travel Guide: 5,650 reviews and 11,941 photos
Brussels is home of European Union and European Parliament!
The city offers a beautiful meideval architecture, impressive Grand Place within europe!..It's a city of diversity....history, architecture, sights and sounds to the world cuisine!...never forget belgians best like chocolates, beer, fries, lace and etc., of course, the city couldn't be complete without the famous MANNEKE PIS and the symbolistic ATOMIOM of brussels.
The Grand Place has a lot to offer to thousands of tourist from all over the world. It is widely popular with it's gothic architectured buildings made in sguare formations..The Grand Place..there are streets in every corners and worth a walk to discover, whatelse...cozy cafes and restaurant are a few walks away, make your choice!
Would love to try Belgian waffles? there are many waffle shops along the street..if you fancy having waffle on your hands while hopping around..You can!.there's 2 kinds of it, Brussels or Luik waffles!!
We have meetings in Belgium..After my first biggest meeting in Brussels last Nov.30...the 2'nd one became my first shortest meeting so far.
Here's the list of Vter's I've met in this City.
- Pros:Beautiful city, the Grand Place offers gothic architecture...French speaking that close to Flanders..many International restaurant and people are International too.
- Cons:Too much people, can be too much tourist
- In a nutshell:The heart of Belgium!!
Geisha_Girl with Christian.Lafont depart from Brussels to Paris. They got 2 hrs. free waiting to their high speed train... more travel advice
It's convenient travelling going to the City Center, the train station is very close to the touristy place, hotels and... more travel advice
Written Mar 7, 2004
High Speed Brkfast in Brussels!! w/ G_G and Chris
Written Feb 16, 2004
Brussels VT meeting Nov.30 '03 ( the group pics )
Written Dec 6, 2003
Brussels VT meeting Nov.30 'O3 (drinks and dinner)
Written Dec 7, 2003
Brussels VT meeting Nov.30 'O3 (friendly pics)
kylian74's Related Pages
Brussels Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More than a decade in Brussels"
- "Say Brussels?? K! let's go to find The Soul"
- "Gothic treasures , art nouveaux - a royal city!"
- "BRUXELLES - BRUSSEL - BRUSSELS"
- "Brussels, Capital of Belgium"
- "Bruxelles, ma belle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brussels
- Hotels in Brussels
- Transportation in Brussels
- Nightlife in Brussels
- Restaurants in Brussels
- Shopping in Brussels
- Warnings and Dangers in Brussels
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brussels
- 42 Reviews
- 77 Photos
- 18 Forum posts
- 24 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Brussels?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brussels
- Commented on one of Norali's Brussels travel pages
- Posted in Travel Manila Forum "Re: Re: VT-meeting 15 December"
- updated a Brussels Travelogue "High Speed Brkfast in Brussels!! w/ G_G and Chris"
- Wrote a Review Show how you like waffle!! about Eating in Brussels Local Customs
- Uploaded a Photo to "Show how you like waffle!!"
Photos in BrusselsSee All Photos (77)
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 42 reviews, 76 photos, 4 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 21 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Aalst Intro, 18 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bodie Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philippines Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ternate Intro, 25 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blankenberge Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cologne Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue