Boracay Island Favorite Tips by kylian74
Boracay Island Favorites: 78 reviews and 101 photos
Werner on massage
Favorite thing: Enjoy massage in Boracay, either in your room of just lay along white beach. Ask one of those who are wearing colour green uniformed womens for your massage, they are one of the best certificated and recommended from boracay tourist center.
Fondest memory: 5 days one hour a day massage in boracay was great! the lady on the photo is Andrea, she's a good one, if you are visiting boracay soon and wanted her massage service, just ask me i have her no.
Favorite thing: Boracay has these 'Trade fair Center'.
Local handycrafts and boracay beach designed clothes can be all purchased here.
Fondest memory: Take passengers boat from Caticlan to Boracay island, takes about 15 minutes and cost 20 pesos per person.
Fondest memory: Swaying coconut trees of boracay under the sun, along beaches!
Fondest memory: Shading coconut trees along Boracay beach...right side is the street and all resorts and restaurants.
Fondest memory: I took this photo while zipping my mango juice at the Swiss Inn bar just fronting the boat station, perfect clear blue water, BEAUTIFUL BEACH.
More Reviews (19)
- Sandals or comfortable slippers for...
- See All discover some other area....
- See All Sailing.......
- See All One of nice hotel in Boracay
- See All Bar hopping great!
kylian74's Related Pages
Boracay Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Island Life"
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Boracay!"
- "Yielding To The Call Of The Islands"
- "Boracay Barefootin'"
- "Paradise in my backyard"
- "My longest VT meet"
- "Honeymoon in Boracay.."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boracay Island
- Hotels in Boracay Island
- Transportation in Boracay Island
- Nightlife in Boracay Island
- Restaurants in Boracay Island
- Shopping in Boracay Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Boracay Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boracay Island
- 25 Reviews
- 68 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 54 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Boracay Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boracay Island
Photos in Boracay IslandSee All Photos (68)
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 42 reviews, 76 photos, 4 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 21 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Aalst Intro, 18 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bodie Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philippines Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ternate Intro, 25 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blankenberge Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cologne Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (58)
- Island Hopping- 30 Reviews, 70 Photos
- Beach Massage- 18 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Parasailing- 17 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Tattoos- 18 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Snorkeling- 16 Reviews, 36 Photos
- Crystal Cove Caves- 14 Reviews, 37 Photos
- ATV Riding- 7 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Water Activities- 11 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Boating and Sailing- 21 Reviews, 32 Photos
- Puka Beach- 10 Reviews, 16 Photos
See All Boracay Island Things to Do