"B O R A C A Y" Boracay Island by kylian74
Boracay Island Travel Guide: 1,637 reviews and 4,695 photos
A small island of Visayas, Philippines close to Panay Island. This is just the place to be..... perfect for relaxation!
Tropical Boracay Island has a perfect fine white sand beach, blue crystal water with its refreshingly coconut trees along beach. It has a friendly environment, the local people, tourists, many restaurants and cafes.
Enjoy watersports in Boracay like sailing/boating, surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, water ski, water scooter, swimming and snorkeling. All of this can Boracay offers you!
Walking along the beautiful shore of Boracay can keep you fit each day of your stay in this island.....it is wide and narrow beach, sunbathing is ideal if you loves to be tanned.....playing volleyball is also a good idea to fill up your days in Boracay.
Aside from watersports, never missed this brilliant SUNSET, so impressive......You just sit on the white sand shore with your barefeet and watch the sun comes down.... relax....take something for drink, you can find to chat with somebody around if you feel being alone, It's so breathtaking, I LOVE it here in Boracay!
I will be back again tomorrow as the sun get rise, same place in Boracay!
See you there!
- Pros:Beautiful island, excellent beach, impressive blue crystal water, good vacation place....It's just Paradise!
- Cons:It cost a lot to have a part of this Boracay island.
- In a nutshell:A perfect tropic paradise island.
Light clothes preferably shorts and T-shirs. it can be always a 'wet landing' upon arrival in Boracay from the... more travel advice
I have seen that the more you stroll going around Balabag area are nice and more calm than in Yapak, Boracay. more travel advice
- See All Boracay Trade F.air Center
- See All One of nice hotel in Boracay
- See All Bar hopping great!
- Greeny water, it's "Algae"
kylian74's Related Pages
Boracay Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Island Life"
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Boracay!"
- "Yielding To The Call Of The Islands"
- "Boracay Barefootin'"
- "Paradise in my backyard"
- "My longest VT meet"
- "Honeymoon in Boracay.."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boracay Island
- Hotels in Boracay Island
- Transportation in Boracay Island
- Nightlife in Boracay Island
- Restaurants in Boracay Island
- Shopping in Boracay Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Boracay Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boracay Island
- 25 Reviews
- 68 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 53 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Boracay Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boracay Island
Photos in Boracay IslandSee All Photos (68)
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 42 reviews, 76 photos, 4 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 21 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Aalst Intro, 18 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bodie Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philippines Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ternate Intro, 25 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blankenberge Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cologne Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue