"The last town of Luzon to Visayas" Matnog by kylian74
Matnog Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 52 photos
Philippines is devided into 3 biggest islands; the Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
These is the last part of the Philippines biggest island Luzon....these photo was taken from the passenger ferry boat, we have just left the terminal bound Allen in northern Samar for an hour and half journey.
Matnog port has 3 ferries serving passengers and cargo vehicles going to the island of Samar and Leyte.
I haven't seen the town of Matnog but there is so much to see around these Port and on our way here....the villages and people, mountains, ricefields and more others.
- Pros:At least you can cross to the next island easily, a ferry leaves every hour.
- Cons:15 hours drive from Manila all the way here is really tiring
- In a nutshell:The place that serves connection of Luzon to Visayas islands.
There are some childrens on both sides of the ferry, they swim and ready to DIVE once a passenger throw them a peso coin... more travel advice
The boat at 6 in the afternoon, ready for boarding! no much passenger that time, there are only 4 private cars on board. more travel advice
kylian74's Related Pages
Matnog Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The last town of Luzon to Visayas"
- "Matnog Scenery"
- "The southernmost tip of Luzon island"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Matnog
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Matnog?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Matnog
- Posted in Travel Manila Forum "Re: Re: VT-meeting 15 December"
- Commented on one of Ramsor's Matnog travel pages
- Wrote a Review Throw some peso coins to these childrens... in Matnog Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "On our way back...."
- updated a Matnog Travel Page "The last town of Luzon to Visayas"
Photos in MatnogSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 42 reviews, 76 photos, 4 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 21 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aalst Intro, 18 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bodie Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philippines Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ternate Intro, 25 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blankenberge Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cologne Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue