Port Moresby Hotel Tips by Ramonq Top 5 Page for this destination
Port Moresby Hotels: 635 reviews and 12 photos
Good hotel. Great pubs and dining area
Unique Qualities: Views of the harbour and the sea from your room!
Address: Corner Hunter & Douglas Street
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Hunter and Douglas Streets
More Reviews (17)
Ramonq's Related Pages
Port Moresby Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Port Moresby - Hot and Humid!"
- "Papua New Guinean capital"
- "POM+Alotau- Tips from my "end-of-mission" report"
- "Bomana Cemetery"
- "Great Little Big Town"
- "Around PNG"
- "Port Moresby revisited"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Moresby
- Hotels in Port Moresby
- Transportation in Port Moresby
- Nightlife in Port Moresby
- Restaurants in Port Moresby
- Shopping in Port Moresby
- Warnings and Dangers in Port Moresby
- See All...
Explore the World
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Richmond Hill - Savannah South
- The Admiralty Suites & Inn Memphis Millington
- Gamboa Rainforest Resort
- Days Hotel Park West
- The Clovelly
- Howard Johnson Savoy Plaza Cusco
- Crown Pacific Inn Depoe Bay
- Morgan House
- Railway Station Hotel
- Hotel Poseidon
- SummerPlace Inn
- Formule 1 Strasbourg Pont de l'Europe
- Orkide Hotel
- Honor's Haven Resort & Spa
Badges & Stats in Port Moresby
- 18 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Port Moresby?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Moresby
Photos in Port MoresbySee All Photos (22)
Read real reviews about Port Moresby Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 32 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Moresby Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos
- Manila Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Singapore Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luanda Intro, 17 reviews, 4 photos
- Adelaide Intro, 14 reviews, 6 photos
- Bali Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Canberra Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Rome Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
No friends yet.