Port Moresby Restaurant Tips by Ramonq Top 5 Page for this destination
Port Moresby Restaurants: 2 reviews and 1 photos
The restaurant is in the Airways Hotel complex which ovelooks Jacsons International Airport. It has a mock plane attached to the wall. It's very airy and spacious. The food is good.
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Near the airport
Theme: Pan-Asian and Pacific Rim
More Reviews (17)
Ramonq's Related Pages
Port Moresby Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Port Moresby - Hot and Humid!"
- "Papua New Guinean capital"
- "POM+Alotau- Tips from my "end-of-mission" report"
- "Great Little Big Town"
- "Bomana Cemetery"
- "Around PNG"
- "Port Moresby revisited"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Moresby
- Hotels in Port Moresby
- Transportation in Port Moresby
- Nightlife in Port Moresby
- Restaurants in Port Moresby
- Shopping in Port Moresby
- Warnings and Dangers in Port Moresby
- See All...
Explore the World
- Bathurst Hotels
- Vietri sul Mare
- Danau Tamblingan Hotels
- Mount Angel Hotels
- Bhagwanpur Hotels
Badges & Stats in Port Moresby
- 18 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Port Moresby?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Moresby
Photos in Port MoresbySee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 32 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Moresby Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos
- Manila Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Singapore Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luanda Intro, 17 reviews, 4 photos
- Adelaide Intro, 14 reviews, 6 photos
- Bali Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Canberra Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Rome Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
No friends yet.