"Tours" Tours by FinElina
Tours Travel Guide: 199 reviews and 618 photos
I went to Tours, France in May 2005 to an international choir competition. I found the city very interesting and lively although it's a quite small city. Anyway, there were quite many shops, bars and restaurants. I also enjoyed walking through the flea markets in the streets.
The old town of Tours is very beautiful and lively. I enjoyed walking along the little streets and alleys and popping... more travel advice
Go visit the many churches of Tours! They are really beautiful both from the inside and outside. more travel advice
FinElina's Related Pages
Tours Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TOURING TOURS"
- "Moscow - Tours"
- "Sharrie's Tours Light"
- "Pierre_Rouss's Tours and Loire region Page"
- "Rachel Suns Tour of France Page"
- "What a wonderful city!"
- "In and Around Tours"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tours
- Hotels in Tours
- Transportation in Tours
- Nightlife in Tours
- Restaurants in Tours
- Shopping in Tours
- Warnings and Dangers in Tours
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tours
- 4 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Tours?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tours
Top 10 Pages
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ancona Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tours Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Finland Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Asikkala Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Italy Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos