"Cold Montreal!" Montreal by Bavavia

Montreal Travel Guide: 3,667 reviews and 6,840 photos

Montreal......Latin Quarter

I enjoyed my visit to Montreal very much. It was cold, but no rain, no snow except a few snow showers. Its not so bad out in the cold if you break up the day a bit.. I would break it into 4 hour intervals, go back to my B&B and take a break from the cold and then go back out again. Its a great walking city as well. Lots of good shopping above ground and underground, very cute and quaint old city with little pastry shops, restaurants and many other attractions.

• Pros:Lots of shopping, great walking city, nice people
  • Cons:none that i can think of......except it gets cold early there.
  • In a nutshell:I really enjoyed Montreal, a beautiful city with very nice people
  • Last visit to Montreal: Nov 2008
  • Intro Updated Nov 27, 2008

• Faiza-Ifrah's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2009 at 6:37 PM

excellent tips that had personal recommendations. you have this pic on your overview page showing hookah cafe. i wish you had been there. we have been to montreal in summers. it must be really cold when you were there.

• LeDragon's Profile Photo
    Dec 12, 2008 at 10:58 PM

I have been there. Asked for the waiters suggestions. Got onion bashi, but did not get the meaning untill I bite in it, héhé ! Still, were the best onions rings I ever ate ! Yvon

• saraheg77's Profile Photo
    Dec 2, 2008 at 5:25 PM

My husband really liked Montreal, and especially the Canadiens game.

• Jefie's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2008 at 8:19 AM

Great tips so far! I'll have to check out that Indian restaurant next time I'm in Montreal. Sorry about the nasty B&B owner, I hope you're evening at La Maisonnee made up for it :o)

• pcg821's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2008 at 10:45 AM

Glad you enjoyed your trip to Montreal,Great tip on the B&B , Happy Thanksgiving Lillian

Bavavia

“Meow to the world!”

Badges & Stats in Montreal

Have you been to Montreal?

Latest Activity in Montreal