"Cold Montreal!" Montreal by Bavavia
Montreal Travel Guide: 3,777 reviews and 7,089 photos
I enjoyed my visit to Montreal very much. It was cold, but no rain, no snow except a few snow showers. Its not so bad out in the cold if you break up the day a bit.. I would break it into 4 hour intervals, go back to my B&B and take a break from the cold and then go back out again. Its a great walking city as well. Lots of good shopping above ground and underground, very cute and quaint old city with little pastry shops, restaurants and many other attractions.
- Pros:Lots of shopping, great walking city, nice people
- Cons:none that i can think of......except it gets cold early there.
- In a nutshell:I really enjoyed Montreal, a beautiful city with very nice people
Stopped in for coffee and lunch. Prices pretty reasonable although waiter didnt explain properly that the lunch special... more travel advice
One day i just walked everywhere......snapping pictures along the way....nothing in particular, just the streets,... more travel advice
Bavavia's Related Pages
Montreal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bienvenue a Montreal! (Welcome!!!)"
- "A Wonderful Winter Weekend!"
- "Fall in love with Montréal..."
- "MONTRÉAL - our entry to Canada"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montreal
- Hotels in Montreal
- Transportation in Montreal
- Nightlife in Montreal
- Restaurants in Montreal
- Shopping in Montreal
- Warnings and Dangers in Montreal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montreal
- 15 Reviews
- 59 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montreal
- updated a Montreal Travel Page "Cold Montreal!"
- Posted in Travel Manhattan Island Forum "Re: cheap mode of transport"
- Wrote a Review Excellent excellent !! about Pizza Fiore in Montreal Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Montreal food pictures!"
- Uploaded a Video to Montreal
- Commented on one of Carmanah's Montreal travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 32 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philadelphia Intro, 22 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 15 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem District Intro, 15 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Krakow Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos
- Damascus Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos
- Munich Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos
- Oswiecim Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues