"Perfect Middle East Destination" Syria by Bavavia
Syria Travel Guide: 3,975 reviews and 10,300 photos
Just call the embassy and they will fax you over ( or email) an application for a visa. Then you pay the $ 100, and send it in along with your passport to the embassy. Send it registered mail. They send it back to you certified mail. I cannot recall if that is a special request or automatic. Just ask them if they always send it certified mail. If they say no, then request it......i think its an option that you need to ask them to do, but cant recall since its been a few years since i applied for a syrian visa.
Many cabs, but make sure you negotiate first........and stick to it because sometimes the cabdriver agrees a price, then... more travel advice
I just made the Syrian kabobs for dinner...along with a nice glass of chardonnay...perfect Sunday dinner! more travel advice
Bavavia's Related Pages
Syria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of the first Civilizations"
- "Welcome to Syria"
- "26 December 2002 - 6 January 2003"
- "Syria through the eyes of an American"
- "Syria, History and Culture."
- "Off The Beaten Path"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Syria
- Hotels in Syria
- Transportation in Syria
- Nightlife in Syria
- Restaurants in Syria
- Shopping in Syria
- Warnings and Dangers in Syria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Syria
- 39 Reviews
- 55 Photos
- 22 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Syria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Syria
- Posted in Travel Krakow Forum "Re: Sim card for iphone4S and ipad"
- updated a Syria Travel Page "Perfect Middle East Destination"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Perfect Middle East Destination"
- Wrote a Review Lots of taxis......all over in Syria Transportation
- Commented on one of midnight_mike's Syria travel pages
Videos in SyriaSee All Videos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 32 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philadelphia Intro, 22 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 15 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem District Intro, 15 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Krakow Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos
- Damascus Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos
- Munich Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos
- Oswiecim Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
Top Syria hotels
- Busra ash Sham Hotels
- 51 Reviews - 254 Photos
- Damascus Hotels
- 822 Reviews - 2215 Photos
- Palmyra Hotels
- 236 Reviews - 764 Photos
- Saydnaya Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 7 Photos
- Safita Hotels
- 1 Hotel
- Marmarita Hotels
- 2 Reviews
- Kassab Hotels
- 8 Reviews - 20 Photos
- Jablah Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 1 Photo
- Idlib Hotels
- 1 Hotel
- Hamah Hotels
- 131 Reviews - 421 Photos
- Aleppo Hotels
- 757 Reviews - 1848 Photos
- Baniyas Hotels
- 13 Reviews - 39 Photos
- Az Zabadani Hotels
- 1 Review
- Al Mayadin Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Latakia Hotels
- 80 Reviews - 180 Photos