"Old City" Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem District by Bavavia
Jerusalem District Travel Guide: 2,111 reviews and 6,400 photos
Most of your time in Jerusalem will be spent in the Old City where the historical sites are located. In addition to the incredible history found in Jerusalem, you will also find it a very entertaining place to be. There are plenty of wonderful restaurants and unique shops. Many touristy shops too, but also many unique shops as well.
In this picture, it was Shabbat, so the religious people in the old city were going to Shabbat services. I was told the hat that this man is wearing can cost up to $ 2,000!!
There are many super casual , almost fast food type places in the city to stop in for a quick bite. more travel advice
Val’s Brasserie is open from lunch through late dinner all year round. Situated beside the pool and the Cellar Bar,... more travel advice
Bavavia's Related Pages
Jerusalem District Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Old City"
- "Jerusalem & Beyond"
- "Around Jerusalem"
- "Kaleidoscope of History"
- ""Next year in JerUSAlem""
- "There is not city in the world as Jeruslem"
- "Visit to Jerusalem"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jerusalem District
- Hotels in Jerusalem District
- Transportation in Jerusalem District
- Nightlife in Jerusalem District
- Restaurants in Jerusalem District
- Shopping in Jerusalem District
- Warnings and Dangers in Jerusalem District
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jerusalem District
- 15 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 28 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Jerusalem District?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jerusalem District
Photos in Jerusalem DistrictSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 32 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philadelphia Intro, 22 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 15 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem District Intro, 15 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 15 reviews, 37 photos
- Krakow Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos
- Damascus Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos
- Munich Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos
- Oswiecim Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues