"Villanova, Villanova..." Villanova by ExGuyParis
Villanova Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 48 photos
Villanova University was my home for four years.
Villanova is a small town about 12 miles due west of Philadelphia. It is one of the towns on "The Main Line," a series of small towns where wealthy Philadelphians built summer homes. The term "main line" refers to the railroad line that runs west out of Philadelphia.
I have amazingly fine memories of my Villanova days. This page is a tribute to my fine friends and great experiences there. And overall, it offers a few pointers on how to get the best out of the university experience!
Being a member of The Villanova Singers remains, after all these years, one of the best experiences of my life. We had a great German director, who taught us how to make beautiful music. We sang a wide range of classical works, masses, liturgical music, popular tunes, show tunes...
Thirty years later, all that music is still in my head and in my heart.
Hint for any VT newcomers-- you can click on any of these smaller pictures to get a bigger view
Probably anyone of any age feels the same way, but I think there was a lot of outstanding music during my senior year. A... more travel advice
Where have all the Howard Johnson's gone? Long time passing Where have all the Howard Johnson's gone? Long time... more travel advice
ExGuyParis' Related Pages
Villanova Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Villanova
- 37 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Villanova?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Villanova
Photos in VillanovaSee All Photos (48)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 90 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Villanova Intro, 37 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saranac Lake Intro, 24 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chapet Intro, 17 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Prague Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provins Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bayeux Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Cherry Hill Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue