"Who Knows Where The Time Goes?" ExGuyParis's Profile
I've been back in the US for almost two years, after five years of living near Paris and working in Heidelberg.
Oh, the pain...
Please visit my Paris page. I try to provide a sense of why this is my favorite city in the world. I simply ADORE, LOVE, ENJOY, AM PASSIONATE ABOUT, and CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF this city!
I was in India for the first time, in August 2007. Delhi boggles every sense. I'm still trying to process all the amazing experiences I had there! And I was in South America for the first time-- Buenos Aires-- in June 2008.
My great-great-grandfather. The more I learn about him and his children, the more amazing the story becomes. For his story, visit my Peekskill, New York page. And it seems that thanks to VT, this story is about to become even more amazing! Stay tuned...
A recent serious bout of nostalgia had me deeply re-living my college daze. My days at Villanova Unversity were really fine days.
I created a tribute, here, to the town and school that helped make me me: Villanova. If you'd be interested in a seventies flashback, check out my Villanova page !
Memories, may be beautiful, and yet...
It made me glad that my father fought in North Africa and in Italy rather than France, and that he, although injured, came home.
Please visit my Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer page and my Bayeux page for more on this moving monument to courage, power, fragility, and futility.
This is an oil painting that belonged to my grandparents. My grandfather told me he bought it from a European artist in New York City. I know that someday, in some country, I'll turn a corner and see this place.
My friend joked the other day that the town probably looks almost the same except for a McDonalds in place of the three trees. Good god, I hope not!
Anyone have any guesses as to where this might be? Thanks!
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 349 Reviews
- 557 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 27 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
- updated a Provins Travel Page "Provins: The Past Lives"
- ExGuyParis and Elodie_Caroline are now friends.
- Commented on Elodie_Caroline's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Supreme Deception"
updated their Profile Page "Who Knows Where The Time Goes?"
- Wrote a Review Generally Good in Paris Restaurants
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "RE: RE: Seduction of Paris"
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 90 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Villanova Intro, 37 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saranac Lake Intro, 24 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chapet Intro, 17 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Prague Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provins Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos
- Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bayeux Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Cherry Hill Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Hotels
- 22175 Reviews - 53908 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15524 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23066 Reviews - 47272 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8349 Reviews - 17018 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1914 Reviews - 4475 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7646 Reviews - 19527 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos