"Cafayate" Top 5 Page for this destination Cafayate by sumit_b
Cafayate Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 160 photos
Cafayate is located in Calchaquies valley, in the province of Salta. It is about 180km away from the capital city of Salta. It is well known for its torrontes wines. It is a very beautiful place and the drive from Salta city to Cafayate will provide you with some of the most magnificent sceneries you have ever experienced.
If you are interested in geology, you will find this place amazing. You can see clear separation of land masses and various uplift and subsidence zones.
Don't be afraid to walk into a winery or vineyard. The owners will not come after you with a shotgun. Enjoy walking on... more travel advice
In Tintin - Prisoners of the Sun, Capt. Haddock got spit on by a Llama. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw a Llama for... more travel advice
sumit_b's Related Pages
Cafayate Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A town of Bodegas"
- "Cafayate : the Far-West of Argentina"
- "Cafayate, For the Wine and Colorful Canyons"
- "Quebrada de Cafayate"
- "Salta's Vineyard..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cafayate
- Hotels in Cafayate
- Transportation in Cafayate
- Restaurants in Cafayate
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cafayate
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cafayate?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cafayate
Top 10 Pages
- Tampa Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- Slovenia Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cafayate Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Alaska Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Atlanta Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Miami Beach Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos