Tartu Transportation Tips by AgentJX
Tartu Transportation: 6 reviews and 4 photos
The Tartu Autobussijaam, located between the outdoor market and the city center (which is a short walk up the river), is one of the major bus centers in Estonia. Buses run to and from Tallinn either hourly or half-hourly all day. It is also easy to catch buses to Parnu and Narva. Eurolines offers a bus connection to Riga and St. Petersberg. Timetables are located inside the bus station.
More Reviews (14)
AgentJX's Related Pages
Tartu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CITY OF THE CATS"
- "Oh Tartu Town!"
- "The town of students"
- "Tartu - University With A Town"
- "Tartu - oldest Estonian university town"
- "Tartu Town"
- "Tartu - Estonia's Second City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tartu
- Hotels in Tartu
- Transportation in Tartu
- Nightlife in Tartu
- Restaurants in Tartu
- Shopping in Tartu
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tartu
- 15 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tartu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tartu
Top 10 Pages
- Florence Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 15 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Milan Intro, 19 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacoma Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tartu Intro, 15 reviews, 4 photos
- Franktown Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Goleta Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Verona Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
Latest Tartu hotel reviews