"The Great American Brass Band Festival" Danville by nnoah
Danville Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 141 photos
The Great American Brass Band Festival takes place in Danville, KY every second full weekend in June. This FREE Festival's highlights include: a balloon race; continuous music beginning Friday evening featuring over a dozen brass bands; a parade; a decorator picnic; and more!
The music styles range from big band to jazz to marching bands, and the festival is really an enjoyable family atmosphere. The festival attracts thousands of people, yet still has a hometown atmosphere.
For more information contact: The Great American Brass Band Festival, PO Box 429, Danville, KY 40423-0429 (859) 236-2361 or (859) 236-7794
nnoah's Related Pages
Danville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Danville, Boyle County, Kentucky"
- "My first childhood home"
- "Danville, KY"
- "The Great American Brass Band Festival"
- "KSD Trip turns into lopsided game"
- "Constitutional Square Festival"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Danville
- Hotels in Danville
- Transportation in Danville
- Restaurants in Danville
- Shopping in Danville
- Warnings and Dangers in Danville
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Danville
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Danville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Danville
Photos in DanvilleSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Antilles Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Londrina Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Slade Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- U. S. Virgin Islands Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Brazil Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Wilmore Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Danville Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Canada Intro, 1 photo