"Sturgis-Home of the Motorcyle Rally" Sturgis by BLSM
Sturgis Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 47 photos
Welcome to Sturgis. This is at the edge of Sturgis.
This is a view of the hills in Sturgis. I was there in mid July. The Motorcyle Rally is in Mid August. The town was just starting to wake up and get ready. It goes from a town of about 2000 to about 400 thousand or more for about a month.
So do not expect much out side of Rally Time.
- In a nutshell:Quiet 11 Months, Really Wild in August.
Fort Mead is still used for National Guard training. In the picture you can see Officer Trainees doing some of their 2... more travel advice
BLSM's Related Pages
Sturgis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Sturgis Page"
- "Sturgis-Home of the Motorcyle Rally"
- "My Sturgis Page for Bike Week"
- "Largest motorcycle run in the USA.!"
- "Another Ride"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sturgis
- Hotels in Sturgis
- Nightlife in Sturgis
- Restaurants in Sturgis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sturgis
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sturgis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sturgis
Top 10 Pages
- Faulkton Intro, 19 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mitchell Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- South Dakota Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 4 travelogues
- Minneapolis Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Aberdeen Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
- Heidelberg Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Badlands National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Watertown Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.