"South Dakota State Capital" Pierre by BLSM
Pierre Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 45 photos
The state capital of South Dakota is Pierre. (Pier as the locals say it.) It is located in the middle of the state and on the Missouri river. Pierre is on the east side of the siver and fort Pierre is on the west side. Fort Pierre was the site of several early trading posts.
BLSM's Related Pages
Pierre Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "South Dakota State Capital"
- "State Capitol"
- "Pierre, South Dakota"
- "Basaic Pierre Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pierre
- Hotels in Pierre
- Transportation in Pierre
- Restaurants in Pierre
- Warnings and Dangers in Pierre
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pierre
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Pierre?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pierre
Top 10 Pages
- Faulkton Intro, 19 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mitchell Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- South Dakota Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 4 travelogues
- Minneapolis Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Aberdeen Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
- Heidelberg Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Badlands National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Watertown Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.