"Mitchell, South Dakota-Home of the Corn Palace" Top 5 Page for this destination Mitchell by BLSM
Mitchell Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 68 photos
I recently got the opportunity to play tourist all by myself for a day in Mitchell, SD. It is a town that draws a lot of tourists in the summer.
This map is available all over Mitchell. It is nice to help you figure out where you are and where you what to go. On the back is listed all the motels, campgrounds, B&B's and restaurants. It is free and distributed by the Corn palace Convention & Visitors Bureau. Their web site is www.cornpalace.com.
Mitchell Area Chamber Of Commerce
601 N. Main
- Cons:Very touristy
- In a nutshell:A look at the bread basket of America
Middle Border Museum of American Indian and Pioneer Life & Oscar Howe Art Center. The history of South Dakota between... more travel advice
You are guided along a brick path that leads you along the forification ditch that was protection from wild animals.... more travel advice
BLSM's Related Pages
Mitchell Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mitchell--small town South Dakota"
- "Mitchell, South Dakota-Home of the Corn Palace"
- "The World's Only Corn Palace"
- "Mitchell - a bump off the interstate"
- "As Corny as Kansas in August!"
- "Koleno's new Mitchell page"
- "WFTR's new Mitchell Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mitchell
- 9 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Mitchell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mitchell
Top 10 Pages
- Faulkton Intro, 19 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mitchell Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- South Dakota Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 4 travelogues
- Minneapolis Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Aberdeen Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
- Heidelberg Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Badlands National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Watertown Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.