"Pella-a bit of Holland in Iowa" Pella by BLSM
Pella Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 35 photos
Pella is home to Central College, Pella Corporation(windows), Vermeer Manufacturing(Farm equipment) and many other business. Tulip Time is a celebration of the Dutch heritage held every May. It is the birthplace of Wyatt Earp-the famous frontier lawman.
Many buildings in Pella show the dutch theme.
In the center of the business districtis Central Pank with many tulip beds, the windmill, the Tulip tower, a Civil War... more travel advice
The Tulip Tower in the center of Pella. It is the main stage for many activities of Tulip time. There are concerts in... more travel advice
BLSM's Related Pages
Pella Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home Sweet Home"
- "Pella-a bit of Holland in Iowa"
- "shock32638's new Pella Page"
- "stuman714's new Pella Page"
- "Russ-n-Darla's new Pella Page"
- "Pella, Iowa"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pella
- 6 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pella?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pella
Top 10 Pages
- Faulkton Intro, 19 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mitchell Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- South Dakota Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 4 travelogues
- Minneapolis Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Aberdeen Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
- Heidelberg Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Badlands National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Watertown Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.