"Kalona-Horse & Buggies" Kalona by BLSM
Kalona Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 45 photos
Home to the largest Amish Mennonite community west of the Mississippi. Take Hwy 1 south out of Iowa City, 18 miles. The highway is four lanes wide but 2 are for horse & buggies. . www.kalonachamber.org
- Pros:Good Food
On Hwy 1 north of Kolana is the Twin County Dairy known locally as the Cheese Factory. Open year round except Sundays,... more travel advice
There are serveral good restaurants in Kolona. The main difference between eateries here and other places is that the... more travel advice
BLSM's Related Pages
Kalona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Pioneer Spirit Alive in Kalona"
- "Kalona-Horse & Buggies"
- "Amish ice-cream..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kalona
- Transportation in Kalona
- Restaurants in Kalona
- Shopping in Kalona
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kalona
- 5 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kalona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kalona
Photos in KalonaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Faulkton Intro, 19 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mitchell Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- South Dakota Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 4 travelogues
- Minneapolis Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Aberdeen Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
- Heidelberg Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Badlands National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Watertown Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.