"Schweinfurt" Schweinfurt by BLSM
Schweinfurt Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 38 photos
I worked in Schweinfurt for three years (85-88). It is a nice little city. I was told most of Schweinfurt was destroyed during the WWII because of the ball bearing factories, which I understand they didn't get. You can't really tell it now. There is one building in the center of town that still have schapanel embended in the walls.
- In a nutshell:Nice town Nothing spectacular but nice ambience
There was a inn/hotel across the street from the Banhof. Nothing fancy just a bed with the toliet down the hall. Don't... more travel advice
BLSM's Related Pages
Schweinfurt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Schweinfurt, Germany"
- "welcome to my hometown"
- "would you like mushrooms with that?"
- "My time in Schweinfurt"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Schweinfurt
- Hotels in Schweinfurt
- Nightlife in Schweinfurt
- Restaurants in Schweinfurt
- Shopping in Schweinfurt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Schweinfurt
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Schweinfurt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schweinfurt
Top 10 Pages
- Faulkton Intro, 19 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mitchell Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- South Dakota Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 4 travelogues
- Minneapolis Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Aberdeen Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
- Heidelberg Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Badlands National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Watertown Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.