"My Childhood Home Town!!!" Livermore Falls by herzog63

Livermore Falls Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 1 photos

I grew up here!!

Well I spent the first 18 years of my life here!! I'll be digging up pictures and adding them as I find them!! The picture is of my neighbor and childhood buddy Derek!!

• Pros:Great small town!!
  • Last visit to Livermore Falls: Dec 2000
  • Intro Written Jan 13, 2003

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2005 at 11:47 AM

So nice to go back to visit the old homestead. Hope you find more photos...I love the old photos, especially if they are when you are a kid/teen!

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2004 at 3:46 PM

You made me curious with the family history, so now the secret is revealed! Nothing better than growing up in the countryside - I did the same thing myself!

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2004 at 11:05 PM

Funny home town name and funny member photo! I remember being taken on a tour of a paper mill when I was little. Actually, it was fascinating.

• shrimp56's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2004 at 10:57 AM

Mooooreeee Pleeeeeaase????? Ahhhh .. just checked on the web -- Androscoggin -- great part of the state:)) How the holy heck did you end up in Kodiak ????

• Hosell's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2004 at 4:12 PM

Hope you can add some old photos in your hometown page someday.Hey Derek it is a little bit taller than you!!! :-)

• Bonobo2005's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2003 at 8:54 AM

Scott please I already wait almost a year since you promised us to present the pictures here! :-)

• craic's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2003 at 10:05 AM

I wonder if I will ever pass through Livermore falls. I suppose it is possible. If I ever do - I will think of you.

• TravelCool's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2003 at 7:09 PM

I believe a hometown is important in a person's life.

• dinhyen's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2003 at 11:21 AM

Looking for the falls... From Livermore to Kodiak, looks like you came to the big city :)

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2003 at 11:01 PM

Cool tip!

herzog63

“Enjoy Life ...You Only Have One!!!!!”

Badges & Stats in Livermore Falls

Have you been to Livermore Falls?

Latest Activity in Livermore Falls