"Cape Elizabeth Home to Portland Head Light!!" Cape Elizabeth by herzog63
Cape Elizabeth Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 60 photos
Well a visit to Maine really isn't complete unless you stop by Portland Head Light!! It is the oldest Light House in Maine!! And one of most picturesque!!
- Pros:Very picturesque
- Cons:About 1,000,000 visitors annually!
- In a nutshell:Gotta see it!!
At certain times you will be with large crowds of people all wanting to get their picture in from of the Portland Head... more travel advice
To tell you the truth I don't know if there are tours that go inside or not! We were kind of in to much of a hurry when... more travel advice
herzog63's Related Pages
Cape Elizabeth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cape Elizabeth, Maine"
- "Cape Elizabeth Home to Portland Head Light!!"
- "Portland Head Light"
- "THE CAPE ELIZABETH LIGHTHOUSE IN MAINE"
- "Day 2 - Cape Elizabeth / Portland, ME"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cape Elizabeth
- Restaurants in Cape Elizabeth
- Warnings and Dangers in Cape Elizabeth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cape Elizabeth
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 31 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (72)
Have you been to Cape Elizabeth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cape Elizabeth
Photos in Cape ElizabethSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues