Uganik Island Hotel Tips by herzog63
Uganik Island Hotels: 2 reviews and 2 photos
If you find yourself in Uganik bay you will probably need your own tent and supplies. There are a couple of Public Land Use cabins but You Will have to check the the Kodiak National Wildlife Refuge Headquarters about availability. They are quite popular!
Unique Qualities: The Yurt in the picture is where I stayed but its not for rent!
Well this isn't a public place and it's owned by my skipper. It was my home for the summer. It was great. The lady in the photo is my skippers mom that came all the way from Connecticut for to spend a few days with us.
Unique Qualities: The Yurt or huge round tent are very similar to the style that Mongolian People live in.
Address: East Point Uganik Bay ,Kodiak Island , Alaska
More Reviews (21)
- See All Classic Kodiak Fisherman
- See All There many birds to see in and around...
- See All Fishing Dog
herzog63's Related Pages
Uganik Island Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Uganik Island
- Hotels in Uganik Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Uganik Island
- See All...
Explore the World
- Comfort Inn Tuscaloosa
- Samui Palm Beach Resort
- El Encanto Hotel and Garden Villas
- Red Carpet Inn
- Crowne Plaza Miami Airport
- Melia Azul Ixtapa
- Thistle Johor Bahru
- Marriott Shaumburg Chicago
- Villa Serena
- Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront
- Bishuiwan Hot Spring Holiday Inn
- King's Hotel First Class
- Forest Hills
- MITC Ancasa Hotel Melaka
Badges & Stats in Uganik Island
- 23 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 35 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Uganik Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Uganik Island
Read real reviews about Uganik Island Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues