"Fishing, Hiking, Camping!!" Pasagshak State Recreation Site by herzog63
Pasagshak State Recreation Site Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 63 photos
For me Pashagshak is Awesome!! It takes about 1 hour to drive there from my house. We go camping 1 or two times per summer and I go fishing there alot!! Red Salmon In June - July and Silver Salmon in August - September are what keeps my heart pumping!!
As you drive to Pasagshak State State RS slow down as you come to Lake Rose Tead and look in the meadows. If you are there early in the morning you will probably see a ground fog. I am usually giddy with anticipation wondering what natural beauty I will see as I come over the pass and start the drive down the last hill. This shot was taken August 1, 2004 around 6:30 am.
- Pros:Hiking, Fishing, Camping
- Cons:Getting tired from fighting the fish!! LOL
- In a nutshell:Paradise!!
If you are lucky to visit in the months of July and August you will be rewarded with the opportunity to pick and eat... more travel advice
There are plenty of Fox in the Pasaghak State Recreation Site! If you leave food and food scraps around you will attract... more travel advice
Written Jul 16, 2003
Written Jul 17, 2003
Various Views from the Pasagshak area
herzog63's Related Pages
Pasagshak State Recreation Site Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fishing, Hiking, Camping!!"
- "Landing Salmon at Their First Landfall"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pasagshak State Recreation Site
- Hotels in Pasagshak State Recreation Site
- Restaurants in Pasagshak State Recreation Site
- Warnings and Dangers in Pasagshak State Recreation Site
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pasagshak State Recreation Site
- 33 Reviews
- 51 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 62 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Pasagshak State Recreation Site?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pasagshak State Recreation Site
- Posted in Travel Istanbul Forum "Re: price of honey in..."
- updated a Pasagshak State Recreation Site Travel Page "Fishing, Hiking, Camping!!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Fishing, Hiking, Camping!!"
- Commented on one of mrclay2000's Pasagshak State Recreation Site travel pages
- Wrote a Review Eat Fresh SalmonBerries in July and August in Pasagshak State Recreation Site Local Customs
Photos in Pasagshak State Recreation SiteSee All Photos (51)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues