"Fishing, Hiking, Camping!!" Pasagshak State Recreation Site by herzog63

Paradise near home for me!!

For me Pashagshak is Awesome!! It takes about 1 hour to drive there from my house. We go camping 1 or two times per summer and I go fishing there alot!! Red Salmon In June - July and Silver Salmon in August - September are what keeps my heart pumping!!

Early morning fog...........

As you drive to Pasagshak State State RS slow down as you come to Lake Rose Tead and look in the meadows. If you are there early in the morning you will probably see a ground fog. I am usually giddy with anticipation wondering what natural beauty I will see as I come over the pass and start the drive down the last hill. This shot was taken August 1, 2004 around 6:30 am.

Morning fog

• Pros:Hiking, Fishing, Camping
  • Cons:Getting tired from fighting the fish!! LOL
  • In a nutshell:Paradise!!
  • Last visit to Pasagshak State Recreation Site: Sep 2005
  • Intro Updated Dec 7, 2005

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Jan 6, 2012 at 12:22 PM

What a great adventure to be right close to nature and get to catch/eat salmon and berries. Not something many lower states can attest to. You depict a great image of the area.

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2005 at 7:44 AM

This is a fantastic page, Scott. Very informative about fishing and salmon. I always love your fog photos.

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2005 at 4:36 AM

Wonderful page!!! Wow, these animals are incredible: mountain goats, salmon and especially those bugs!!! Thanks for another enjoyable page, Scott!!

• Hosell's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2004 at 2:20 PM

What a beautiful place!!! I liked specially these lake&mountains shots,thanks also for the fishing lesson!!!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2004 at 11:34 AM

Scott, it's always a learning experience reading your pages. Mt. goats, fox, deer, salmon, buffalo, lake reflections, mountain, salmon berries..best of all...father and son fishing!

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2004 at 2:18 PM

It has been over a year since I visited this page and I very glad that I came back! Amazing photos and tips of your Salmon catching techniques (not to mention the scenery)!!!

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2004 at 10:45 PM

Hi Scott & Hadji , once again I must tell you how much I like to go on these trips with you guys because I feel like I am there with you , you educate all of us with your great tips on how to fish and also teach us to do the right things Great page Scott.

• Imbi's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2004 at 1:39 AM

Scott , have you left any salmon in Pasagshak River? surely father and son had good time.

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2004 at 2:02 AM

Great Fishing! I hope always you'll have such big fishes! You're a talent in Fishing Scotty! Unfortunately I'm an animal lover! LOL:-D

• shrimp56's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2004 at 1:53 PM

What a beautiful site -- Lake Rose Tead is GORGEOUS!!!

herzog63 Visits Here Frequently!

herzog63

“Enjoy Life ...You Only Have One!!!!!”

Badges & Stats in Pasagshak State Recreation Site

Have you been to Pasagshak State Recreation Site?