"Anton Larsen Bay and Pyramid Mountain" Larsen Island by herzog63
Larsen Island Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 62 photos
Anton Larsen Bay is home to many secluded Islands some inhabited some are not. The area is used in all four seasons by the locals. Fishing, Hunting, Hiking, Bird watching, Skiing, Boat riding,Snowboarding, Sledding, Crabing, Digging Clams, Salmon Berry Picking, Riding (in car) and enjoying the views, Snow Machine riding, 4 Wheeling, Bear Viewing (if you are lucky), Wildlife Viewing are some of the many activities enjoyed in this area.
This page is built under Larsen Island....Well I've never actually set foot on Larsen Island which is the biggest Island in Anton Larsen Bay but I've been quite near it as it's only a a few hundred feet from the shore of Kodiak. If you go hiking in Anton Larsen Bay you will pass near it.....but without a boat you won't get on it. I don't actually have a good photo of the Island either. You can blame this page on Wal (Pepples46) it's her idea!!! haha
- Pros:Tons of fun!!!!!!!!!!
- In a nutshell:Tons of Funnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As we were coming back from our hike and we came around the corner where we could see the whole inner part of Anton... more travel advice
Red Cloud River is a scenic spot for making photos, Fishing, or just listening to the water gurlge....but that is in... more travel advice
- See All Grave Markers in the snow
- See All Can you spot the 2 Bald Eagles in this...
- See All And back to the car again
herzog63's Related Pages
Larsen Island Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Larsen Island
- Transportation in Larsen Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Larsen Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Larsen Island
- 44 Reviews
- 62 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 38 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Larsen Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Larsen Island
Photos in Larsen IslandSee All Photos (62)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues