"Clam Gulch ......Home of the Razor Clam" Clam Gulch by herzog63
Clam Gulch Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 28 photos
Clam Gulch is a fun place to visit. Not only does it have one of the Coolest town names ever But it has Authentic Hawaiian Luau's, FANTASTIC views of Cook Inlet, Volcanoes, long beaches and great clamming!! The town itself isn't much more than a bleep on the map but it's a fantastically beautiful area!! Total amount of residents is somewhere around 120. Clam Gulch was established as a town in 1950 so it's a very new town.
You'll find the turnoff at milepost 117.4 on the Sterling highway. Then it's a 1/2 mile drive to the beach.
- Pros:Great Clamming, Long Beaches, Views of the Volcanos!!
- In a nutshell:Pretty Clammy!!
Here you see the dead trees from that invasion of some sort of Spruce Bark Beetle. The warning isn't really for humans... more travel advice
Here is our team taking a break at the beach. For other sports that are done in the area fishing, Clamming, Hiking,... more travel advice
herzog63's Related Pages
Clam Gulch Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Clam Gulch ......Home of the Razor Clam"
- "Humble Clam Gulch is an Alaska Secret"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Clam Gulch
- Hotels in Clam Gulch
- Nightlife in Clam Gulch
- Warnings and Dangers in Clam Gulch
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Clam Gulch
- 18 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 26 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Clam Gulch?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Clam Gulch
Photos in Clam GulchSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues