"Over 7000 Islands!! Have Fun" Philippines by herzog63
Philippines Travel Guide: 24,921 reviews and 84,471 photos
The Philippines has some pretty cool forms of transportation. My favorite is the Jeepney. It is very cheap and once you learn the routes you can get anywhere in Manila or any towns.
The Philippines have a ton of beaches to choose from. As there are over 7000 Islands. There must be at least triple that in beaches too!!
- Pros:Friendly People, Great Food
- Cons:Smog in the city!
- In a nutshell:Well worth a month or two!!
There isn't much to see except natural beauty and local folks!! The hills are terraced for pIanting rice and other... more travel advice
I took this shot from the bus as we were flying over the mountains going much too fast in my opinion. I would love to... more travel advice
herzog63's Related Pages
Philippines Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Philippines: The Fiesta Islands of Asia"
- "Tierra Adorada, Hija Del Sol De Oriente..."
- "My Country Home"
- "Over 7000 Islands!! Have Fun"
- "Beautiful Philippines Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Philippines
- Hotels in Philippines
- Transportation in Philippines
- Nightlife in Philippines
- Restaurants in Philippines
- Shopping in Philippines
- Warnings and Dangers in Philippines
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Philippines
- 109 Reviews
- 125 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Philippines?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Philippines
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues